Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Corey Taylor Releases "Seven Deadly Sins" Audiobook & Announces "An Evening With Corey Taylor" Solo Performances!


"I always had a plan that if I didn't get to read it, I had three people that I wanted to read it: Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken or Betty White. Those are my three that, I'm just like, I would love to have that happen. But I'm not gonna get out of it; I'm gonna have to read it myself. Which is fine, seeing as it's my kind of flow.

"People who know me, they call me and it's like, 'Dude, I can't get your voice out of my head when I'm reading this book. It's like I'm talking to you!'. And that, that's the best compliment I could ever get, you know, because that's really what it's supposed to be, is a conversation. It's supposed to be me trying to make a point and trying to make an argument, and apparently I've done pretty well."

Here are a few previews of Corey Taylor reading "Seven Deadly Sins - Settling The Argument Between Born Bad And Damaged Good".







"An Evening with Corey Taylor" tour-dates:

- Nov. 14: House of Blues - Anaheim, CA
- Nov. 15: Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix, AZ
- Nov. 17: Bronze Peacock at HOB - Houston, TX
- Nov. 18: Trees - Dallas, TX
- Nov. 19: Gothic Theater - Denver, CO
- Nov. 21: Waiting Room - Omaha, NE
- Nov. 22: Varsity - Minneapolis, MN
- Nov. 23: The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
- Nov. 25: Eagle Theatre - Detroit, MI
- Nov. 26: Double Door - Chicago, IL
- Dec. 01: Corona Theatre - Montreal, QC
- Dec. 02: Mod Club - Toronto, ON
- Dec. 04: Middle East - Boston, MA
- Dec. 05: Highline Ballroom - New York, NY
- Dec. 06: World Cafe Live - Philadelphia, PA
- Dec. 07: The Met - Providence, RI
- Dec. 09: Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
- Dec. 10: Sound Stage - Baltimore, MD
- Dec. 12: Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
- Dec. 13: The Social - Orlando, FL

Related links:
Click to order the audio version of "Seven Deadly Sins - Settling The Argument Between Born Bad And Damaged Good"
Corey Taylor's official site
Slipknot
Stone Sour

No comments: