Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Iron Maiden's 'Bruce Air Flight 666' Experience - Videos Available!

Iron Maiden is constantly looking for innovative ways of offering their fans unforgettable experiences. About a month ago, it was announced that front-man Bruce Dickinson would be giving the Maiden fans first call on the opportunity of experiencing the skills and thrills of flying first-hand by joining him for a training session in a state of the art Boeing 737 flight simulator based at London's Heathrow Airport!

A few members of the Iron Maiden Fan Club already got first first dibs on this unique opportunity, at the time when 'Bruce Air Flight 666' was announced Bruce commented, "I never dreamed I would end up flying an airliner. I ended up flying IRON MAIDEN around on tour in a little eight-seat, pressurized, twin-engine plane. Basically we were flying round all the world's major airports, flew across the Atlantic and back, which was quite an adventure. At the end I thought I really want to fly something bigger, but I can't afford it — I can't buy my own 707. If I'm going to do that I have to get a job."








Iron Maiden's Official Site

No comments: