Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

HATEBREED's Jamey Jasta: "There's A Good Chance We'll Do A 10 Years Of 'Perseverance' Tour"


This year marks the 10 year anniversary of HATEBREED's jaw breaking album 'Perseverance'. Released in March 12, 2002 via Universal Records, 'Perseverance' was the bands second studio album and it changed the phase of Heavy Music. With anthems such as "I Will Be Heard" and "Perseverance", the band reached unforeseeable musical horizons with their dangerous blend of Heavy Metal and Hardcore. Here is an interview we conducted with Jamey Jasta at this year's REVOLVER GOLDEN GODS AWARD SHOW, in which he updates the fans in all thing HATEBREED!





"Hatebreed has motivated me to make something of myself. When I was 25 I was arrested when I got out I was court ordered to go to rehab. While in there I learned that I had been evicted and my car had been reposessed and my girlfriend left me. My family pretty much disowned me and I felt like my world was crashing down. I got out of rehab and took a bus to college and talked them into letting me enroll and stay on campus.  That was 8 years ago. i graduate in may. Perserverence!" - HATEBREED Fan

Related links:
Hatebreed

No comments: