Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Ramon Ortiz (PUYA & ANKLA) Releases NEW Solo Album - Details Available!


Ramon Ortiz, the very talented guitarist of Crossover Metal bands PUYA and ANKLA, has just released his first solo album, 'Ortiz, you can grab crank it at the link below.

After many years in the music industry as a composer, musician and producer and touring U.S. and Latin America, Ortiz's solo album is one that will travel through the broadest musical landscapes. With equal emphasis on acoustic and electric guitars, vocal and instrumental sounds, it's a vast exploration through different music genres that define Ortiz's musical essence, with his guitar leading the whole way.

Ortiz states, "I'm really excited about this album. I feel I've paid homage to all my musical influences and roots while taking my sound, my playing and my fusion to an unprecedented level. All with the help of my long time music partner and friend, master drummer/percussionist Oscar Santiago."

"Ortiz" features guest appearances by several musicians, including a guitar duet with Ramon's father. Production was handled by Ramon, with Nick Page (THE DARKNESS) and Alexis Perez co-producing, recording and mixing on some of the tracks. Mastering duties were taken care of by Kingnaldo at Heretic Mute Studio.

Listen to 'Ortiz' right now!

No comments: