Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LAMB OF GOD's Randy Blythe Lashes Out On Disrespectful Fans: "I have never been more disgusted with an audience in my life. I wish we hadn't played"


When Randy Blythe called for 60 seconds of silence during LAMB OF GOD's concert in Medford, Oregon, on Friday, December 14, to honor the victims (most of them shortly) of the Connecticut school shooting, he never thought he was going to get such a shitty reaction from the crowd. Get this, Blythe almost walked off the stage! Here is what he commented via his Instagram account:

"I have never been more disgusted with an audience in my life. I wish we hadn't played," he wrote.

"We, LAMB OF GOD, asked for sixty seconds of silence during our first set break to honor the dead children and teachers in Connecticut. It seemed appropriate — it's a goddamned national TRAGEDY.

"Most of the crowd complied, but several didn't, some cursing and even laughing.

"I wanted to walk off stage.

"I am so disgusted right now.

"If you were one of those who wouldn't shut up for SIXTY LOUSY SECONDS to honor twenty MURDERED CHILDREN, go look in the mirror. You are looking at a piece of shit. Your parents are obviously pieces of shit too, because they raised you to behave with no dignity.

"To the fans who were respectful, I thank you. I am also sorry you have so many goddamned assholes in your community. You should do something about that.

"This shit would not have happened at a LAMB OF GOD show where I live, and that is a FACT. We have more manners.

"I am just disgusted. Thoroughly DIGUSTED. You yelling people give Metal a band name. Screw that, you give humanity a bad name. Grow up. Your parents should have beaten some manners into you, you savage little beasts.

"With that, I will go to bed, say a prayer for those suffering, and hope for a better day tomorrow, because tonight SUCKED."

The mass shooting that took place at a Connecticut elementary school on Friday resulted in the deaths of 28 people, including 20 schoolchildren. It was the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history, behind the 2007 Virginia Tech mass shooting that left 32 dead.

Via Blabbermouth

FULL Lamb Of God Photo Gallery HERE!

Photo by: Zulie Alvarez (www.zuliephotographierocks.com/)

Related links:
Lamb Of God's Official Site

No comments: