Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: Horns Up Rocks does not consciously breach any copyright regulations. If you are a holder and would like something to be removed from our site, please email us at info@hornsuprocks.com and we will gladly oblige.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heavy Metal Meets Fashion Tonight At Horns Up Rocks' THREEEEE Year Anniversary Concert & Fashion Show!

Headbangers! The day has arrived! Tonight, for the first time ever Metal meets Fashion. Talk about adding a unique twist to Fashion Week. Read on...

Join us tonight at 8 PM at The Trash Bar in Brooklyn, NY (L train to Bedford Ave) as we celebrate our 3rd anniversary. We got a badass concert with Lies Beneath, FireHaze, METALFIER & Silent Scream who will be jamming 1 hour of Slayer band songs! PLUS Don Jamieson from That Metal Show is bringing a surprise special guest band with him! And Miz Katastrophe is hosting a very sexy KATASTROPHIC fashion show, which features seven hotties that will be wearing designs by Miz that were made out of band t-shirts that we provided her with. This is not to be missed!

Oh yeah, and there is an open bar from 8 - 9 PM! Just $10, 21+ with ID! \m/

"Three years ago I told myself: "this year I either change my life for good by creating something huge and inspiring, or I simply stop living." Here I am three years later and when I reflect on what I created with Horns Up Rocks thus far, I feel extremely proud and accomplished. And most importantly, very happy to be alive and living life to the fullest. HUR reflects who I am, it is my life! I am not doing this for the fame or the glory, I am doing this because I am always seeking for the inspiration that keeps igniting my creative passion. I am always looking for that rush I get every time I interview some of the best musicians in the planet, or when I get to see amazing bands from all levels tear up a stage apart! And that rush can't and won't be extinguished, ever. TRUST ME!" - Jö Schüftan





Related links:
www.hornsuprocks.com

No comments: